Maintain contact with the Fiddletown Community Center and Fiddletown Preservation Society to rehabilitate their 1934 Dodge fire truck that was built in Sutter Creek and transferred to Fiddletown in the late 1950s; improve the storage and display area in Fiddletown for this truck, similar to the Amador City project.
1934 Dodge Truck built up as a fire engine by the volunteer firemen. Joe Capetanich, owner of Cap’s Garage, on rear and Shirley Clemens, mechanic and shop teacher, driving. Built in 1934, it was certified by the Board of Fire Underwriters in Jan. 1935. This engine was sold to Fiddletown in about 1955 and is still in Fiddletown.
No cost at this time.